I Failed to Install My eSIM and Am Unable to Reinstall It. What Should I do?
Technically, Textr eSIM can only be installed once. There may be several reasons why Textr eSIM fails to install:
1. Your devices are not eSIM-compatible. Please go over the list to check whether your device is eSIM-compatible.
2. The operating system on your device is not up-to-date. You should update your device to the latest operating system.
3. Your network connection is slow or unstable. We recommend installing an eSIM when your device is connected to stable WiFi.
4. You are not following the Textr eSIM Installation Guide to install eSIM on your device. Here is the detailed installation guide for an iOS device or Android device.
Solution 1: Update Device's System
The system version of your device may not be up to date with eSIM and is not compatible with the current eSIM. Before you update to the latest operating system, ensure you have a stable connection and power supply. It would be best to backup your phone before proceeding.
iOS - Backup with iCloud:
iOS - System Update:
Android - System Update:
Solution 2: Reboot Phone & Network Settings
Try deactivating cellular data and activating it again. If your phone still fails to connect, you can reset the network.
Go to Settings > General
Scroll to the bottom and select Transfer or Reset iPhone
Select Reset at the bottom
Tap on Reset Network Settings
If you still failed to install your Textr eSIM, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We strongly recommend that users avoid manually deleting the Textr eSIM to prevent the installed eSIM from becoming invalid. If you encountered "Invalid eSIM" problem, you can either:
1) Contact customer service for further support
2) Buy a new plan to automatically receive a new eSIM
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.