If you’re experiencing the “No service” or “Slow Internet Connection” message after setting Textr eSIM as your default data line on your Samsung device, you might need to manually select a network to re-establish your cellular services. This guide will walk you through the process using the Samsung Galaxy S22 as an example.
Follow These Steps to Manually Select a Network:
- Open Settings: Start from your Samsung device’s home screen.
- Go to Connections: In the settings menu, find and select “Connections.”
- Tap on Mobile Networks: Within the connections menu, locate and select “Mobile Networks.”
- Access Network Operators: Here, you will find the option for “Network Operators.”
- Switch to Manual: It’s typically set to Automatic. Simply tap to switch it to Manual.
- Choose Your Network: Wait for a few moments for the list of networks to appear, then select a Textr eSIM partner network. Textr eSIM collaborates with local carriers to offer internet services. Ensure you connect only to networks affiliated with Textr eSIM’s partners. Selecting non-partner networks will result in the “No Service” message. To verify the carriers associated with your data plan, visit the “Coverage & Network” tab.
Switching Back to Automatic:
After you pick your network, you can easily switch back to Automatic and keep your connection. It’s best to switch back to “Automatic” when you have good Wi-Fi or a stable internet connection to make sure you stay connected.
- You might have a weak connection or no service:
- In remote areas, such as mountains, forests, on the lake, etc.
- At peak hours of the day.
- In bad weather.
- If you bought your phone from markets other than official.
- For any clarifications or assistance, please reach out to our customer service team.