Textr eSIM is available on website, iOS app and Android app. You can shop data plans online or download Textr eSIM apps.
Using Textr eSIM takes only 4 steps. Let’s figure it out together.
1. Check If Your Devices Support eSIM
Whatever operating system you use, you should check if your devices are carrier-unlocked and eSIM-compatible.
Carrier-unlocked means you can use SIM cards from any carrier. Also, please ensure your devices support eSIMs. Here is a list of eSIM-compatible devices, or you can self-check from the below links:
- Self-check iOS devices
- Self-check Android devices
2. Get A New Data Plan
When you are ready to use eSIM, you can purchase a data plan. Sign up for a Textr eSIM account, or log in if you already have an account.
You can choose a data plan by country or region. For example, if you purchase a United States data plan, you can only connect to the local networks in the United States. With a Europe regional plan, you can access data for multiple countries.
After selecting your preferred data plan, you will arrive at the checkout page. If your payment is completed, you can install the eSIM on your device.
3. Install Your eSIM
After you purchase a data plan, you can install the eSIM on your device. You can find how to install an eSIM on the eSIM Installation Guide: iOS & Android.
- Installing an eSIM will not initiate your data plan unless you enable the Textr Line and connect to local networks. So, we encourage you to install an eSIM in advance.
- eSIM can only be installed once. We suggest you do not remove eSIM from your device if you want to use it in the future.
4. Activate Your Plan and Access data
When you are ready to use data, you can activate your data plan. Switch your cellular data plan to Textr Line, and enable the data roaming on your device.
Then, you can enjoy your moment to chat, share and surf the Internet.
Got questions? Feel free to contact our support team, we are here to help you.